[bksvol-discuss] Re: I give up!

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 23:48:00 -0500

It could, I know it did with my as I was learning about firewalls and all. I just use the firewall in windows XP. It was a pain with norton and others. Got tired telling it yes more than once even though it was set to yes all the time.

Skype contact bobwichitaks phone 316-524-5454
----- Original Message ----- From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>