[bksvol-discuss] Re: I give

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:46:13 -0500

I didn't dry I am, but just put in the word Believer. Should I do it again with the title as I Am A Believer? That isn't the whole title, by the way! But I thought the shorter the better and thought I'm a Believer short enough; but then tried Believer.
Patti

You can't bounce the bounce if you can't pronounce the bounce. --From The Tigger Movie
----- Original Message ----- From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>