To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 4:33 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: I give

Hi Patti,

Have you contacted Peter Scialli at support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?

Marissa

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Patti Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 1:31 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] I give

I have tried over and over to submit my I'm a Believer book.  I can't
get it
to upload.  So I give up.  Anybody want to get this book and scan it?
It
really is a neat book but I am afraid I don't have the patience to keep
trying.  It keeps telling me a longer supnopsis is needed or the file
upload
is wrong.  It isn't.  So I give up.
Patti

Ps. I do have one question, in the filed with all the type of books can
you
check more than one type?  In this one I thought to check non fiction,
biography and entertainment.  It refused to send so I just checked
entertainment.  Still no go.
You can't bounce the bounce if you can't pronounce the bounce.  --From
The
Tigger Movie