[bksvol-discuss] Re: I give

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:31:17 -0800

Hi, Patti. You can check more than one category when you submit a book. I
haven't tried lately to resubmit the Tornadoes book I have sitting here on
my hard drive. I've tried on two separate days, numerous times each day, so
I don't know if I've got the patience to try again, either, but I probably
will eventually. Take care.
Julie Morales
"This book (the Bible) will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from this
book." D.L. Moody
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has
forgiven the inexcusable in you." C.S. Lewis