[bksvol-discuss] Re: I don't like the new site

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 14:29:35 -0500

It's a split for me because I really like having the download link on the
same page as the book list. I wanted that feature. I do want to see a short
synopsis too though. I want both, not an either or deal. I don't want to
open a books individual page unless I want more details about it.

Monica Willyard

  _____