[bksvol-discuss] I don't know if this is another problem but....

  • From: "Robert Tweedy" <rftweedy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 05:47:14 -0500

I don't want to call anyone out here but something might be checked into. There
are three books that were submitted by the same person and the only page breaks
are where the chapters start and it looks like the book has 21 pages but
actually they are chapters. Someone take a look at When Shadows Fall and Love
Under Suspicion for two examples and there is another book submitted but
haven't checked it out yet.
msn rftweedy@xxxxxxxx phone number 316.5245454 skype bobwichitaks