From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 9:14 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: I am sending this to both addresses to see if
the straight route gets through

Hi Amy,
I am not sure which version of Outlook Express you use, but mine allows me
to spell check mail as I am sending it. I am sorry to say I forget how I
turned it on. I am sure it was somewhere under tools > Options though.

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme,
Usability Engineering
Highmark Inc.
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
412-544-8177

"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are right."