[bksvol-discuss] Re: I am not a happy camper sorry.

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 22:30:52 EDT

You can also resubmit it. I had one that was rejected even though I did not
see that it was all that bad, so I just resubmitted it without making any
changes. It was accepted into the collection the next go around.

"The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies
the end.
" Leon Trotsky

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: I am not a happy camper sorry.
Date:
9/12/2009 10:22:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi Alyssa,

That's got to be frustrating.  Sounds like the proofreader doesn't know
about soft page breaks and to ignore them.  You can always write to
volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 and tell them what you have told us.

I wish we could help all volunteers know all they need to know to proofread
well.  But no one yet has learned all that there is to know.

I feel your pain.  But it sounds like contacting somebody at bookshare is
definitely in order here. I'll bet it will keep your book from being
rejected!

Mayrie

----