[bksvol-discuss] Re: I Released "Beginning Python."

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:00:38 -0400

Hi,
Dah. :-D

Jim

James D Homme,
Usability Engineering
Highmark Inc.
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
412-544-8177

"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are right."

             "Grandma Cindy"
             <popularplace@yah
             oo.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] Re: I Released
                                       "Beginning Python."
             03/09/2007 06:54
             PM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

Jim,

You can always re-download and reject yourself. smile

Cindy