[bksvol-discuss] Re: I Released "Beginning Python."

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 13:42:12 -0500

While the programming code may not compile without indentations, the book may be useful for teaching purposes. Good thing you did not reject it just because of the indenting issue. I do not know about its pages or page breaks. Certainly without any page breaks it needs to be rejected. But if it has section breaks perhaps somebody who knows how can convert them to page breaks and add the book to the collection.

E.

At 01:16 PM 3/9/2007, you wrote:
Hi,
I mistakenly released this book when I should have rejected it. It has no
page breaks and indentation is critical to Python. You can't get a program
to compile if the indentation is wrong.

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme,
Usability Engineering
Highmark Inc.
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
412-544-8177

"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are right."

http://www.eset.com

http://www.eset.com