[bksvol-discuss] Re: I Love The Publisher Quality Books!

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 06:54:20 -0500

Hi all,

Monica, my friend, I like your style! I've got one of those books here too, and it is indeed a pleasure reading it.

I'm sure that Benetech staff will work out the bugs in this situation soon. In my opinion, we should give them time to iron out the wrinkles before we give up on them.

I am, as are some others, concerned that if the Publisher's Quality books pile up in the collection without synopses, it will be difficult to recover them, but I have confidence that Jim and staff will do their best.

I know people feel badly because they put so much care into their submissions and here we've got books just sorta dumped here without brf format and without synopses, but I think it's going to tighten up soon.

Ann P.

P.S., Just incase somebody wants to know why Liz is writing about synopses with I's and E's, one synopsis is with an I. More than one synopsis, that is many synopses, is with an E.

A.P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring