[bksvol-discuss] Re: I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Pie

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 07:07:27 -0600

Well, for instance, I would like to read to Theo and Maxy "Jenny, the Bus
Nobody Loved", because I remember my mamma reading it to me. However, not sure
they would love it. Hard to say though. It will be interesting. Of course,
there are lots of Twin Vision Books. I have bought some of the cardboard ones
for the boys and Theo loves them. He loves books in general. But this
particular book is not in that format as far as I know.

Cindy Lou Ray

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.