[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hymnals in etext or on bookshare

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:14:57 -0800

Hi. I have heard of PUSA. I don't know their site but I know they have one. That makes it much harder if they use more comtemporary hymns. I'm mostly familiar with the OPC which uses more traditional and older hymns. There are many other Christian groups who will Braille things for the blind at no cost, but you're right that Braille takes up space. I have the full Lutheran Book of Worship and it's only three volumes, so it isn't that big, but it is expensive. I would check PG just in case.

At 11:46 PM 3/19/2005 -0500, you wrote:

Good resources Tony.  Actually this is a Presbyterian Church USA so
different denomination.

I think they use the more traditional hymns, but shall keep looking.  Thank
you for these wonderful resources.