[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hymnals in etext or on bookshare

I'll look in our used-book store when I go on Wed. we
have a lot of religious books--all religions--several
Bibles, several Hagaddahs, and others from other
religions. I don't remember seeing hymnals but I'll
look.

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com