[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hymn books by Robert Morgan

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 17:17:32 -0400

MessageThat is what I am used too too.

But in a print hymnal it goes.
Verse 1 line 1, Verse 2, line 1, verse 3, line 1, then verse 1, line two,...
Which can be very frustrating.  It also has the acutual music notes and lines
and I will be erasing them where they did scan correctly, ahem which was not
often, smile.

I will put a note in the front to the fact that the hymns were reformmated for
accessiblity and the musical notation has been removed.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.