[bksvol-discuss] Hymn books by Robert Morgan

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 20:14:58 -0400

Hi everyone,

Got a question,

In the book I am currently scanning, it tells the stories behind famous hymns,
around Christmas, the hymns are written as they would in the hymnal, with 1,
then 2, then 3 then 4 first lines and so on and so forth.

so it would look like this. 1a, 2a, 3a, 4a, 1 b, 2b, 3b, 4b, 1c, 2c, 3c, 4c,
Can, I move them into the way that it appears in most Large print hymnals or
Braille hymnals, where it is all of verse one, then verse two, then verse three
and so on and so forth.  they way it scanned it would be a Low vision reader's
nightmare trying to read and or scan the words of the song.,

Let me know what you all think.  As this will change the formatting of the book
but would make it readable and enjoyable.  I can put a scanner's note in the
front to this effect.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.