[bksvol-discuss] Re: Huh, Odd, this is weird An Anthropologist on Mars

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 12:52:39 -0700

I have this book. Put it down as being scanned by Misha. However, I probably won't get to it for a month as I am going on vacation soon and have a couple books I'd like to finish proofreading before then. And yes, it is non-fiction, nothing to do with Mars, it's yet another of Oliver Sacks books on strange neurological conditions

Misha

Cindy wrote:
It does exist. It was first published in 1995.. I found it on amazon.com I've just added it back to the Wish LIst under Nonfiction

Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List