[bksvol-discuss] Re: How would one add comments when releasing a book?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 00:08:55 -0400

I think Kellie was just saying that it would be neat if we could put in
comments to give the next validator an idea of why we released. No, we can't
add comments, but I do think it would be nice if we could. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info