[bksvol-discuss] How to open .brf files in kurzweil

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 11:49:39 -0400

Can someone tell me how to open .brf books in Kurzweil V. 11? I do it with just the open command it takes forever and the file shows up on one page, not with distinct page numbers or page breaks. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this how it's supposed to look?

Amber
Book blog:
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx

database 4495 (20091010) __________

http://www.eset.com