[bksvol-discuss] Re: How to correct errors in books in the collection

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 16:03:02 -0700 (PDT)

--My suspicion is that they used a global replace to
get rid of the paragraph symbols at the ends of lines,
without realizing that it also would get rid of
paragraph breaks that separated paragraphs. smile

I don't mind putting them in as I read, but I find
this a very depressing book. I'm glad I'm almost
finished with it. I think if the protagonist were
living today instead of being a bronc buster (and
riding several horses to death) he'd have taken a gun
and shot up a school.

Cindy

 Wow, what did