[bksvol-discuss] How to Win Friends and Influence People

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 06:38:01 -0400

Actually this is a volume containing both How to Win Friends and Influence People and How to Stop Worrying and Start Living. It is in kes format. I have found several places where someone needs to print book to correct lines of non-understandable characters. Also, with kes someone with k1000 needs to run automatic corrections and ranked spelling. I did but my work will be lost when I release it back to the step 1 page.

E.