[bksvol-discuss] Re: How many members does Bookshare have?

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 17:50:55 -0700 (PDT)

The most downloaded page is:

  http://www.bookshare.org/web/MostDownloaded.html

  I think you do have to be logged in. But it doesn't tell how many people
downloaded them. Just the top 100 books that have been downloaded in the last
time period (I don't know what the time period is).

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Dove in the Window by Earlene Fowler

Dish Network has the lowest price for digital TV, switch today! Pricing starts
at $29.99 per month! Free installation if you call now!