[bksvol-discuss] Re: How does one request a rescan?

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 10:00:06 -0600

Is it true that Carrie has some sort of high speed scanners that are not
available to us mere mortals?

If so, I would hope she could scan it for us, and, as I said, I would be
willing to validate it.  It would be a bare to Validate, too, because of all
the German names etc. but I really think it would be an asset to the library.

Let's see if Carrie would be willing to scan it before you lend your book to
bookshare, Jamie.

Bob