[bksvol-discuss] Re: How do I indicate sidebars

  • From: "Natalie B." <lemina007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 09:27:06 -1000

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for the suggestions. I've been working on 80 pages of this book so far,
reading as I go along and doing exactly what you just said. I thought that
sounded logical too. However, for the pages that end in the middle of a
sentence, I'm forced to put the sidebar at the bottom. I figured if it works
for footnotes, it might work for this as well. To be honest, this book is
driving me crazy with all the sidebars, but it's a very interesting book in my
opinion and I'm flat-out determined to do this to its completion.

Thanks again.
Natalie
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference."
—Reinhold Niebuhr