[bksvol-discuss] How do I indicate sidebars

  • From: "Natalie B." <lemina007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 01:46:21 -1000

Hello list,

I'm sure this question has been addressed in the past, but I need to address it
again.

At the moment I am working on a book that has a lot of sidebars. How do I go
about indicating the sidebars in the text?  Should I move it somewhere, add my
own words that this is a sidebar? Should I just leave it? So far I've come
across a couple of them that just interrupt a sentence to say something and as
soon as it's done goes back to finishing that sentence.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. My scans are very, very clean and have
not given me any trouble thus far. Only these sidebars are frustrating me.

I'll say thanks in advance,
Natalie
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference."
—Reinhold Niebuhr