[bksvol-discuss] Re: How Long Is Publication Taking These Days?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 07:06:59 -0500

Please submit. Please stay on the list so you can counteract any feelings of discouragement. Things may not be moving along at the speed that you want. They are definitely moving along and we will all do better in the future. I have been on this list for about three years as a volunteer. Take heart.

E.