[bksvol-discuss] Re: How Long Is Publication Taking These Days?

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 22:43:50 -0800

Thanks, Tom, I really want to share the books I love with as many people as
want to read them, and I have several here ready to go.  But on the other hand,
I didn't join Bookshare just so I could submit and validate books that are
going to languish in limbo for eons.  It is a little discouraging.  But if what
you say is true, then maybe I should just do the opposite of what my intuition
tells me and submit as much as I can so as to get things moving.  I am
ambivalent, as you may be able to tell.

Thanks, again.