[bksvol-discuss] Re: How I read

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 08:27:06 -0500

Try folding canes from Revolution Canes. They are made of kevlar and simply do not break when when a sighted person trips over them going full speed which is how my other ones always broke.

(I used cane during breaks between dogs and commuted through Grand Central which is where they broke. I used to carry t spare just in case.) Revlution Canes in California are really nice looking too apparently.

E.