[bksvol-discuss] Re: How I read

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 06:10:25 -0700

LOL.  That's exactly it.  You're doing perfectly ordinary things, and here
someone comes, trying to make it into something special.  The biggest
problems with this are the stupidity of the conversation that usually
ensues, and the fact that all she ever thought about was your blindness.  If
I saw someone waiting for a bus outside of school, and I was inclined to
chat, I might ask what they were studying.  This is commonsensical to me;
why isn't it for someone sighted?