[bksvol-discuss] Re: How I read

  • From: devi ramaseshan <deviramaseshan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 15:34:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi.
   I am little bit surprised that people do not know about the  white cane.
Actually in the driver's written test they  always have a couple of questions
on white cane and on guide dog. But I do not know when the vehical
administration, started to include these  questions in the test. devi

Kaitlyn <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  HI,

Yes, I have had the cane used for a pole on the bus before. Now I just
remember to tuck it away.

The AGEL World Mission
Kaitlyn Hill
WWW.AgelPortlandMission.com