[bksvol-discuss] Re: How I read

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 09:12:33 -0600

One of my professors asked me if Caroline, my guide dog, minded going up and down stairs. I told her no, and she was like, "Wow! That's so amazing!" Do her pet dogs avoid stairs or something, or, should our guide dogs avoid them because we're blind?

Shannon

Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're interested in hearing the latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In Music", feel free to send a message to:
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth and Burton" <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>