[bksvol-discuss] Re: How I read

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 09:07:15 -0600

It is a fake dog. I use it to fool idiots like you into believing I am blind. Lol.

As for the question about the sign being true, I don't know too many people who would walk around with a sign that lied. (Sigh) People are quite ridiculous sometimes.

I don't mind questions either, but some of them just lack courtesy or common sense.

Shannon

Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're interested in hearing the latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In Music", feel free to send a message to:
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>