[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hoping we opt for friendliness andCindy isn't unsubscribing

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 04:00:09 -0400

Dear Lisa and Everyone,

Lisa, Thank you for the wise words and clarification.

And, Please, everyone, keep me honest if I become forgetful and don't include the O T when it's appropriate.I will appreciate the heads up and not be offended. . I'm so relieved that we still have the O T option.

Always With Love,

Lissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>