[bksvol-discuss] Hopefully both lists can answer this.

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 18:48:37 -0600

`I want to get another scanner but I want a legal size scanner probably like
the old HP fours. Any ideas, just went to epson's web site but didn't find any.
The A.D.F doesn't matter, just the brightness being controled by kurzweil 1000
version 10 with the updated patches is what 10.3 or something like that. Any
suggestions will be apreciated.For skype contact bobwichitaks