[bksvol-discuss] Re: Honaker is smiling!

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 17:23:45 -0400

Congratulations, Larry. I was going to write you and didn't.

It was a good read and a good scan, with only a couple of things I couldn't figure out. Also, some of the Latin was deliberately done incorrectly, to show the ignorance of the person.

Really good book. Keep up the good work.

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx