[bksvol-discuss] Re: Homemade bread anyone?

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 20:07:29 -0700 (PDT)

Bread Baker's Apprentice came in but it is a large book that doesn't fit on my
scanner.

  The book is over $20 used at both Half.com and Amazon.com or I'd buy it and
send it to Bookshare.

  The recipes are not in columns but there are column sidebars on some of the
pages so it would need careful work in scanning.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Dove in the Window by Earlene Fowler

Dish Network has the lowest price for digital TV, switch today! Pricing starts
at $29.99 per month! Free installation if you call now!