[bksvol-discuss] Holiday Reading Suggestions!

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 16:35:26 -0700

Hi Bookshare fans,

On the Bookshare main page, www.bookshare.org, there is now a list of
suggested holiday books that you can download.  I put this list together
personally, so I hope you like it. <smile>.  I selected a variety of
books from the collection that I thought many people may enjoy.  The list
includes authors such as Richard Paul Evans, Nora Roberts, Maya Angelou,
John Grisham, Mary Higgins Clark, and more.  The list is on the Bookshare
main page, and you have to arrow down the page a bit to find it, but it's
there and waiting to be read.  Each title is linked to its download area.  I
hope that the list will help lead you all to some new and fun holiday books.

Happy Reading!

Allison Hilliker:
Intern, Benetech (Bookshare.org).
Phone (623) 221-1026