[bksvol-discuss] Re: Holding downtraffic on the list.

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 13:06:14 EDT

Personally, I don't seem to be able to stretch my fingers in such a way as
to hold down all three keys at once. I don't think it will work in the email
program I am using anyway. No matter, though, I know how to reply to a
person privately without using that trick.

"The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies
the end.
" Leon Trotsky

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Holding downtraffic on the list.
Date:
9/12/2009 10:46:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi Everyone!

Until yesterday, I'd never heard of the insert-plus-shift-plus-r JAWS
keystroke to enable one to reply just to the sender of a message instead of the
entire
list. It works very well for me.

If many of us use it, it should substantially reduce the amount of messages
on this list but enable us to have conversations with one another. *smile*

Blessings.

Lynn I