[bksvol-discuss] Re: Holding downtraffic on the list.

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 21:53:01 EDT

Somehow I can't seem to manipulate my fingers to hold down all three of
those keys at once.

"The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies
the end.
" Leon Trotsky

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Holding downtraffic on the list.
Date:
9/12/2009 9:49:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

I love the subject line, as we discuss jaws commands Ann. Guess we could
join the jaws user's list and get even more email.

The command is insert+shift+r.

Bob
"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us
will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy