[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold fors

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 23:31:52 -0500

When you are on the checkout list page there is a link above that list that is labeled "my scans in progress." If you click that link you will see a list of all your scans on the checkout list or being proofed. "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com