[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold fors

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 16:19:01 -0600

I aggree with you Gary.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gary Petraccaro
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 12:32 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold fors

  I re-offer my solution.  Timed holds.  Use it or loose it--one month.  If
your book is actually needed, nobody should have to wait more than
that--assuming that that already isn't too long, but this isn't a perfect world
and never was.  Another possibility, which seems more of a pain, but would
still work, is a limit on the number of holds for any particular person.  My
problem would be how to do the maintenance on such a site.