[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold fors

  • From: "Mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 15:58:14 -0500

Nor could the proofreader reject the book, if it's beyond the current ability.

There are books that can be done, and well, in two hours or so. Those wonderful Nature's Children books can be read thoroughly in two hours. The other day I had a block of time and did three of them. (I was in book heaven!) Granted, I didn't do another thing, and worked hard, but it is doable.

I don't know what the answer is.

Mickey

----- Original Message ----- From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>