[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold fors

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:34:09 EST

Revolution for the Hell of It by Abbie Hoffman. At least it was still sitting
there as of last night. I haven't checked today.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold fors
Date:
3/4/2009 11:09:14 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:
micka@xxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

What's the book that's still sitting there? I'll get it and fine-tooth-comb
it.

Mickey

block quote