[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold fors

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 20:20:30 -0600

I have to agree with you Mickey.  That's not a destructive thought at all,
but constructive.  So many books on hold for a long time when there are
others ready and willing to validate them seems counter productive.  Perhaps
there should be a time limit on holds or a cap on how many holds there are
per person at one time?

Chris Feist - The one and only!

"Any 20 year-old who isn't a liberal doesn't have a heart,
and any 40 year-old who isn't a conservative doesn't have a brain."
- Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)