[bksvol-discuss] Hold fors

  • From: "Mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 20:48:13 -0500

Hi. I just went to get a book to validate, but I'm truly discouraged. There are
so many hold for books that I have the definite feeling that only the ones
nobody else wants are available. There are some people who have 10 and 12 books
waiting for them.

I'm sorry, I'm just discouraged. Some of those books have been there for a long
time. Maybe if a book has been in the queue for two weeks, the hold should be
removed? Just a thought, and probably a very unpopular one. <smile>

Not trying to be destructive, only trying to get books out there.

Mickey