[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold for new Vol books question?

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 22:55:53 -0600

What you saw is what happens when someone posts a book with a hold and then for
whatever reason, that person is no longer going to do it.  They do not have an
easy way to change the "fingerprint" on the original text as it was submitted.
There will usually be a note in the book history about the release and why, but
if you have further concern, ask Carrie Karnos.

Hope that helps!
Valerie