[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold for Peggy: Biology

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:59:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tracy,

I grabbed Hold for Peggy: Biology off the download list.  I'll ask the engineer
if he's made any progress on uploading it when I go into the office tomorrow.

Carrie

Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please, if anyone is thinking of grabbing Hold for Peggy: Biology,
restrain yourself. I had it, and couldn't get it to upload. I can't
re-grab it now, as I am somewhere with a reeeeally slow connection, and it
is immense.
Unless Karrie wants to grab it, and replace it with the version I sent
her.
Thanks.
Tracy

http://mail.yahoo.com