[bksvol-discuss] "Hold for Monica" books

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 08:37:59 -0400

Hi all,

I'm writing to you to alert you that there are two books on the Step 1 page:

hold for Monica W. Murphy's Law (Molly Murphy Mystery Series book 1) Rhys Bowen RTF (Rich Text Format) Excellent hold for Monica W. Death of Riley (Molly Murphy Mystery Series book 2) Rhys Bowen RTF (Rich Text Format) Excellent

These books have been released by Monica Wilyard because she has impending surgery this week, and will be out of commission for the next month or so. She's concerned that these two books be validated and not allowed to languish in her queue at home. So, she has released them. Because she will not be able to work on them, she's released them and has specifically asked others to validate.

Please note, this is a one-time, exceptional request and does not, I repeat, does *not* apply to any other "hold for" books.

If someone would kindly take these books and validate them, I know it would relieve Monica of some worry. Thanks a million folks. I'm sure we can take care of these two books in nothing flat, right?

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring