[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hodge Podge (long)

  • From: "Pratik patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 03:10:07 -0500

Jake,

That definitely was a lot of books.
A tip:  I usually know that I need to get up in the morning.  So to save
myself the trouble, I usually decide not to fall asleep at all.

Pratik

  _____

#43 Strategic Moves
#44 Castle Fear
#45 In Self-Defense
#46 Foul Play
#47 Flight into Danger
#49 Dirty Deeds
#50 Power Play

Note, #48 Rock 'N' Revenge is already on the system under the 3-in-1
collector's edition.

Also note: This series has 127 volumes. Vols 1-52 are on the site excluding
21, 25 and 33. If anyone has access to these please let me know before I buy
them on eBay. The site also has 76, 77, 78, 79, and 91. When the set of
books I've submitted are approved, it will total 54 vols.

Hardy Boys Mystery Stories
#96 Wipeout
#104 Tricks of the Trade

Tricks of the Trade actually reminds me very much of a Scooby Doo type
mystery show. You have been warned.

Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers
#6 Burned

 Books still somewhere in my queue: Hopefully some of these will get done
before the end of the week. I've done pretty good so far, having pushed out
the above list.

Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers
#3 Boardwalk Bust
#4 Thrill Ride
#5 Rocky Road
#7 Operation: Survival
#8 Top Ten Ways to Die
#9 Martial Law

#3, #4, #5 have all been scanned and proofread. They require that the
"Suspect Profiles" be hand typed in. This is a matter of holding someone
down long enough to read the material for me. Unfortunately, the font is
just different enough from standard font to not scan well.

#7 and #8 I just received today and started processing #7. I hope to have
these two done by the end of the week, again if I can get those Suspect
Profiles.

#9 Martial Law, listed as not being released until March 21, Amazon is
already shipping it and I ordered it today.

The Dana Girls (by Carolyn Keene, same name as Nancy Drew)
The Mountain Peak Mystery

I'm about half way through editing this book.

A Tom Swift & Hardy Boys Ultra Thriller
The Alien Factor

is the second of two books produced under this series. I'm about 50 pages
into this 220 page book, probably will not work on this one this week.

Hardy Boys Mystery Stories
#38 The Mystery At Devil's Paw (revised edition)

Needs some header normalization and a rank spelling, but otherwise
proofread.

#13 The Mark on the Door (revised edition)

Editted to about page 80 of 180.

#67 The Outlaw's Silver

needs to be edited.

Nancy Drew Mystery Stories

#10 The Password at Larksber Lane (original)

Editted to about page 70 of this 200+ page book.

A Nancy Drew & Hardy Boys Super Mystery
New Year's Evil

This is completely scanned and proofread, I need to go back through and fix
the French accents, probably will not happen this week.

Tom Swift Jr.

Tom Swift and His Flying Lab by Victor Appleton II

I've done about 60 pages of this 200+ page book. This one I need to find
again, because I haven't scanned the rest of it yet.

Pepperments in the Parlor by, I forget.

Good book that I remember reading in the fourth grade. It's complete except
for covers, and I suppose a spell check since I didn't used to do those
before getting Kurzweil.

Secret Water, Swallows and Amazons #8 by Arthur Ransome.

Edited about half of this 350 page book and the rest is scanned....got to
get back in the mood.

Boxcar Children Specials by Gertrude Chandler Warner

#1 The Mystery on the Ice

I need to go back and check this one over a bit before upload.

=======

Yeesh *grin* that was a lot of books and I doubt anyone read all of it, but
if I had mentioned a book and you hadn't seen it make its way into the
system, there was your update. If I didn't mention a book I should have,
please let me know.

Hopefully I'll have more to share later in the week.

Now, I'm off to bed as I need to actually get up tomorrow!

Cheers!
Jake