[bksvol-discuss] Henry VIII: the King and His Court

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gustavo.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:47:57 -0700 (PDT)

I was looking in the collection to see what books by
Alison Weir were there and discovered that there are
duplicates of Henry VIII: The King and His Court. Both
are by a bookshare volunteer. The first one has the
correct number of pages. The second one lists only 14
pages. However, I did some online checking, and the
ISBN number refers to the 640-page book, which, on the
bookhare collection page, doesn't have an ISBN number
-- but there is only one edition, and, Gustavo or
Peter or Janice, the second one ought to be deleted.
However, the second one does have an excellent long
synopsis, which the first one lacks. Maybe you could
add the long synopsis to the first book on the list?

http://mail.yahoo.com